Speech/Language Pathologist, PIH Health, Home Health, Full Time, DaysApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 16372-977 Date posted 06/10/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.
The Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) provides diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients with speech/language and swallowing disorders in accordance with physician's orders.
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities.
- Cognizant of home health standards and practices, including but not limited to assessments specific to discipline and documentation requirements.
- Graduate of a Master’s or doctoral degree program in SLP approved by the Medical Board of California Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Examining Committee.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
- Holds current California Speech Pathologist License
- A minimum of one year's experience.
- Current CPR card.
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V