Cardiology PhysicianApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Physicians Medical Group Location Downey, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 14876-977 Date posted 02/11/2022
At PIH Health, we provide cutting edge compassionate care. We have a talented team who is proud to be making a positive impact on the lives of our patients each and every day. We are growing fast and looking to have an enthusiastic cardiologist to join our team.
Job Summary: PIH Health is looking for a knowledgeable Cardiologist to be responsible for providing general cardiology consultative services for cardiac catherization and interventional cardiology procedures peripheral vascular percutanoues procedures, preferred but not required. This candidate would be responsible for clinic and hospital visits.
- Independent practice with strong affiliation with a tertiary care hospital that provides a full range of cardiovascular medicine, as well as a local community hospital
- Offices offer a broad array of cardiovascular services: Noninvasive, Invasive, Peripheral Vascular, Interventional, and Structural heart
- Large in-house diagnostic testing facility
- Full complement of support teams to assist with patient care
- Opportunity to read nuclear scans, and vascular ultrasounds as well as TEE.
- Employed model with partnership track.
- Competitive compensation
- Institutional support from one of the largest health care organizations in the state
Licenses and Certifications
- A current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in CA.
- Board Certified /Board Eligible by the American College of Cardiology.
- A current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Nation Provider Identifier (NPI)
- A current DEA certificate.
- Have or apply for a valid CA Medical license, and obtain a valid CDS
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Why PIH Health?
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with three hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
- PIH Health is committed to remaining a leader in healthcare advances for our communities—technology, equipment, facilities and amenities. We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Primary care teams that deliver general medicine and preventative care
- Access to emergency and urgent care, home health services and hospice
- A network of PIH Health physicians and advanced practice professionals including physician assistants and nurse practitioners in accessible and welcoming neighborhood locations
- More than 7,500 compassionate, valued employees