Physician, GastroenterologistApply Now Job ID 7238-977 Date posted 03/07/2019
We're looking for a full-time Gastroenterologist
PIH Health is a nonprofit health and wellness network serving Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Our integrated system consists of 747 beds at two acute care hospitals and a multi-specialty medical group, Family Medicine and DO residency programs, hospice, home health and a wide range of other services. In response to this growth, we have an immediate opening for a full-time Gastroenterologist.
About the Opportunity:
The Gastroenterologist is responsible for managing a course of treatment for patients with a variety of disorders, diseases, or irregularities of the digestive organs while working with an inter-disciplinary team of nurses, physician assistants, dieticians, surgeons, pathologists and pharmacists. The Gastroenterologist will act as an expert of the digestive organs including disease management and prevention.
To learn more about our services and meet our medical group providers, please visit the following link: Digestive Health Services
- Demonstrated expertise in Gastroenterology diagnoses: assessment, intervention, and patient care management. Knowledgeable regarding a Gastroenterologist scope of practice.
- Experience performing and interpreting VCE, Colonoscopy, EGD, and Pathology Results.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish a plus.
To be successful in this position, you’ll need the following:
- Current California Medical license
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School
- Graduate form an accredited Internal Medicine Residency program
- Graduate from an accredited Gastroenterology Fellowship program
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to support license requirements
- Board Certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Sub-specialty Certification or Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
With the sun shining nearly every day, life has more balance. Whether you’re interested in surfing, skiing, hiking, biking, art or culture, it can all be in your backyard.
PIH Health Physician Recruitment
Contact us for more information at 562-698-0811 Ext. 81030
Submit CVs to Erica.Taylor2@pihhealth.org