Cardiac Cath Lab Radiology Technologist, Specialty Invasive,Apply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital Location Los Angeles, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 19746-977 Date posted 01/09/2024
Responsible for independently performing all general and specialized radiographic procedures for a group of patients based on policies and procedures.
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- At least five years radiological imaging experience in an acute care hospital, including critical care or proficiency in one of the following imaging-related modalities: CT, MRI, US, Mammography or special procedures and three years experience in that additional medical imaging-related modality.
- Or one year Cath/EP lab experience.
- Arterial/venous catheter/sheath removal
- Intra-aortic balloon insertion
- Cath/EP Lab procedures
- Peripheral and coronary angioplasty procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
- Current California CRT & Fluoro Certification
- Current ARRT or ARRT eligible
- LA City Fire Card within 6 months of employment
- Obtain ACLS certification within 1 year of employment
- Obtain Basic EKG Interpretation certification within 1 year of employment
1225 Wilshire Boulevard