CT Technologist, Cat ScanApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital Location Los Angeles, California Job Type PRN Job ID 20475-977 Date posted 10/02/2023
Responsible for performing a complete range of CT exams. When necessary, acts as lead and assists in the training and mentoring of other staff members.
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak English effectively.
- At least two years of CT experience in an acute care hospital, including critical care
- Current California CRT & Fluoro Certification
- Current ARRT
- ARRT-CT certification within 6 months of employment or elevation to CT status
- LA City fire card within 6 months of employment
- Associate degree in Radiologic Technology or completion of AMA approved hospital-based program.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
1225 Wilshire Boulevard