New Grad RN, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital Los Angeles, Full Time, Variable ShiftApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Good Samaritan Location Los Angeles, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 16768 - 977 Date posted 08/06/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Start Date: 10/10/2022
TheRN New Graduateposition provides direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. The RN New Graduate will provide care under the direction of a preceptor during orientation period. Will perform patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinate the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines.
Variable Shifts are available in the following departments:
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
License & Certification
- Current California RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from by the American Heart Association.
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment.
- ED: PALS and CPI within 3 months of employment.
- L&D: NRP and AFM within 1 year of employment.
- ICU: NIHSS within 6 months of employment.