Physician, NeurosurgeonApply Now Job ID 5448-977 Date posted 03/01/2018
MORE THAN 310 DAYS OF SUNSHINE AND OVER
2 MILLION PEOPLE TO CARE FOR – COME BE A PART
OF ALL THAT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HAS TO OFFER
We're looking for two Full-Time Neurosurgeons
PIH Health is a nonprofit health and wellness network serving Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Our integrated system consists of 747 beds at two acute care hospitals, a multispecialty medical group, Family Medicine and DO residency programs, hospice, home health and a wide range of other services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare. In response to this growth, we have immediate full-time employment opportunities for two Board Certified Neurosurgeons.
- Demonstrated expertise in the neurosurgical scope of practice (diagnosis and treatment of neurological and neurosurgical disorders) as attested to by the practitioner’s training program and any additional post-residency hospital credentialing bodies.
- Ability to consult for cases within required timeframe.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written, verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish/Chinese preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Current California Medical License.
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School.
- Graduate from an accredited Neurosurgery Program.
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to support license requirements.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified from the American Board of Neurologic Surgery. If only Board Eligible, must become Board Certified within three years of residency completion.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
With the sun shining nearly every day, life has more balance. Whether you’re interested in surfing, skiing, hiking, biking, art or culture, it can all be in your backyard.
Find out why physicians commit to work for PIH Health:
PIH Health Physician Recruitment
Contact us for more information at 562.698.0811 Ext. 81842
Submit CVs to email@example.com