PIH Health House Clinic - Diagnostic Audiologist, Per-DiemApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Physicians (PHP) Location Los Angeles, California Job Type PRN Job ID 19805-977 Date posted 06/22/2023
The Diagnostic Audiologist is responsible for independent evaluation, diagnosis and interpretation of hearing disorders. The Audiologist will counsel patients and their family members regarding test results and will review options that best meet their hearing care needs.
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population
- Demonstrates experience successfully managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, follow-through and the ability to multitask at a high level.
- Master’s Degree in Audiology or Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.)
- California State licensure
- Must have Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) or eligibility
- Holds a California Dispensing Audiology license and NPI number
- Minimum of four (4) years of diagnostic audiologist experience
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
1245 Wilshire Blvd