QUALITY COORDINATOR, PIH HEALTH GOOD SAMARITAN HOSPITAL, LOS ANGELES, FULL TIME,DAYSApply Now Job ID 9302-977 Date posted 03/25/2020
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
Provides analyses of data relating to services provided by the hospital to ensure appropriate, cost-effective and efficacious delivery of medical services. Collects data, develops reports and provides project management as assigned by the Director. Projects may involve extracting data from medical charts as well as designing and/or manipulating data bases and medical information systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Able to interact with physicians and senior leadership;
- Computer skills; able to manipulate data information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and expert with Excel data base
- Bachelor’s degree in a health related area; masters preferred.
- LA City Fire Card within 6 months of employment.
- At least 6 months experience within an acute care hospital.
The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.