Radiology Tech, Spec-Invasive, PIH Health Good Samaritan, Per Diem Variable ShiftApply Now Job ID 11795-977 Date posted 04/27/2021
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services, and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care, and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care, and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Responsible for independently performing all general and specialized radiographic procedures for a group of patients based on policies and procedures.
- Arterial/venous catheter/sheath removal
- Intra-aortic balloon insertion procedures
- Peripheral and coronary angioplasty procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer skills
- At least five years of radiological imaging experience in an acute care hospital, including critical care or proficiency in one of the following imaging-related modalities: CT, MRI, US, Mammography or special procedures, and three years experience in that additional medical imaging-related modality.
- Current State of California CRT
- Current California CRT & Fluoro Certification
- Current ARRT or ARRT Eligible
- Current Mammography certification, if applicable
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association.
- LA City fire card within 6 months of employment