Clinical Research Coordinator, Full Time, Day ShiftApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 20724-977 Date posted 11/03/2023
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The Clinical Research Assistant (CRC) works collaboratively with Principal Investigators (PI) sub-investigators, clinical and ancillary departments, to assist with research studies in subject recruitment, data collection, scheduling of study-related activities, and follow-up of enrolled subjects.
- Comprehensive knowledge in all areas of protocol design and management, FDA regulations, word processing, spreadsheets and, working knowledge of medical research terminology.
- Proficient with computerized and manual data collection.
- Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet computer programs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Five (5) years working in healthcare
- Must be knowledgeable in internet access to manage clinical trials case report forms.
- Current certificate of Human Subjects Protection and Good Clinical Practice training
- Knowledge of medical environment and terminology
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP or CCRC)
- Minimum one (1) year experience in research
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
12401 Washington Blvd.