CLINICAL SYSTEMS ANALYST I-AMBULATORY (CLINICAL INFORMATICS): FULL-TIME, 8AM-5PMApply Now Job ID 9013-977 Date posted 02/13/2020
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The Clinical Systems Analyst I-Ambulatory works closely with the Clinical Systems Analyst II and the Clinical Systems Analyst III on implementing, supporting, configuring, and evaluating end user needs related to the Ambulatory/Outpatient clinical systems. This position provides unique growth opportunities and will be requested to do other related work as required. Reports directly to the Ambulatory Informatics Manager.
- Strong computer skills, including online navigation and research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications-Excel, Access, Word and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team enviornment
- High School Diploma
- Bachelors degree;work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Degree in clinical study
- Current license or certification in a clinical specialty
- One (1) year of application analyst experience; Allscripts TouchWorks/Outpatient EHR
- Familiarity with working in a healthcare or outpatient setting
- Experience working on project teams
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V