EEG TECH - NON-REGISTERED, WHITTIER, PER DIEM, VARIABLEApply Now Job ID 9335-977 Date posted 03/31/2020
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The non-invasive EE Technologist conducts neurodiagnostic exams of patients using electroencephalographic, evoked potential on both in-patients and scheduled out-patients.
- Ability to recognize normal and abnormal neurodiagnostic examinations.
- Successfully passing safety, cultural sensitivity and blood pathogen classes.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Certification eligible by American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic Technologist or equivalent.
- Successful completion of traineeship of duration of one year.
- Minimum one (6) months experience in EEG Lab.
- BCLS certification
- AA degree
- College graduate with the emphasis on physical or biological science.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V