Intake Coordinator, LVN, PIH Health, Home Health/Hospice, Full Time, Arcadia, DaysApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 15443-977 Date posted 03/21/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse, who under the supervision of the Clinical Director, coordinates the functions of the clinical services as it relates to efficient intake of information, scheduling of services, and timely flow of clinical information through the department to enable improved patient outcomes.
- General office skills
- Computer skills with advanced knowledge of word, excel and power-point
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Telephone etiquette
- Medical Terminology
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment and patient supplies
- Current California LVN license
- Minimum one year experience as a LVN. Home Health or Hospice experience preferred
- Current CPR card
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance preferred
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V