LVN, Ambulatory Case Manager - Case Management Whitter - PHP, Full-Time, 8am-430pm, TelecommuteApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Physicians Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 15639-977 Date posted 04/05/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The Ambulatory Case Manager is responsible for the complex clinical management of designated high-risk patients in the out-patient setting. The ACM will be involved in the coordination of services, assessment, monitoring and evaluation of the comprehensive health care needs of these high-risk patients ensuring delivery of quality, cost effective health care.
- Must possess excellent communication & assessment skills.
- Type 40 w.p.m.
- Knowledge in Excel & Word applications preferred. Knowledge in Microsoft Access desirable.
- Knowledge of documentation standards and legal guidelines affecting case management.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to utilize team concepts to accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently.
- Formal training will be indicated by a high school diploma or equivalent
- Current California State LVN licensure
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience
- Computer literate, with ability to prepare complex reports and analysis.
- Must possess valid, unrestricted California Driver’s License and auto insurance.
- Experience in case management.
- Managed Care experience helpful.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V