NURSING UNIT CLERK/CERTIFIED NURSE ATTENDANT, ONCOLOGY, WHITTIER, FULL TIME, 6:30AM-3PMApply Now Job ID 7893-977 Date posted 07/11/2019
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
Performs clerical duties as required to meet the needs of the patient, facilitating the delivery of care by other care team members. Strong customer service skills are essential.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated team member abilities.
- High school graduate or GED preferred
- Typing and computer skills
- Certified Nurse Assistant certification is required.
- BLS certification is required.
- 1-2 years hospital/healthcare experience in clerical/office, or unit clerking preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish or Chinese preferred
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology or completion of course within six months.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V