NURSING UNIT CLERK, PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, Cardiac Telemetry, Part time, 3pm-11pmApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Part-Time Job ID 16463 - 977 Date posted 06/20/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
Performs clerical duties as required to meet the needs of the patient, facilitating the delivery of care by other care team members. Strong customer service skills are essential.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated team member abilities.
- High school graduate or GED preferred
- Typing and computer skills
- 1-2 years hospital/healthcare experience in clerical/office, or unit clerking preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish or Chinese preferred
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology or completion of course within six months.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V