Physical Therapist, Per Diem, Variable ShiftApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type PRN Job ID 20806-977 Date posted 11/15/2023
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The Physical Therapist provides therapeutic services to patients with impaired muscle, joint, and functional impairment in accordance with physician's orders.
- Cognizant of home health standards and practices, including assessments specific to discipline and documentation requirements.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Graduate of an approved program in physical therapy and licensed as such by the P.T. Examining Committee of the CA Board of Medical Quality Assurance.
- Active California Physical Therapy License
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Current California driver’s license
- Valid auto insurance
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a physical therapist
- Electronic medical record input experience
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
12401 Washington Blvd.