Physician, General DermatologistApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Physicians Medical Group Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 6058-977 Date posted 12/02/2020
Join one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals in beautiful Southern California
Physician, General Dermatologist
PIH Health is seeking a full-time general dermatologist to join our established dermatology practice. You will be working in our Whittier & La Mirada Medical Office Building and will be part of a dynamic and progressive dermatology team. There is opportunity to do some minor surgical procedures and cosmetic procedures in addition to general dermatology clinic, if desired. The PIH Health Dermatology, Aesthetics & Mohs Surgery Center provides a full spectrum of general dermatological services, including medical, surgical and laser procedures as well as aesthetic and cosmetic treatments.
- Enjoy a 4 day work week
- Have flexibility to build the practice you want
- Centrally located and commutable from West LA, Pasadena, South Bay and OC
- Extremely competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Solid referral basis
- Collegial and supportive environment
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
With the sun shining nearly every day, life has more balance. Whether you’re interested in surfing, skiing, hiking, biking, art or culture, it can all be in your backyard.
Demonstrated expertise in diagnosing and treating general skin conditions.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent patient rapport.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Independent performer.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish or Mandarin a plus.
- Enthusiasm with a desire to build a successful practice.
To be successful in this position, you'll need to have the following:
- Current unrestricted California MD/DO License
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA approved residency program in Dermatology
- Demonstrated expertise in diagnosing and treating general skin conditions
- Excellent patient rapport and desire to build a successful practice