RN MEDICAL PRACTICE SUPERVISOR, (PHP), PIH Health Physicians, Internal Medicine, Whittier, Full time, daysApply Now Job ID 10244-977 Date posted 09/15/2020
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care, and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM.
The RN Medical Practice Supervisor assists the Manager or Director with the supervision of department operations and staff to maximize office efficiency and workflow; performs various procedures associated with routine patient encounters; works closely with the Manager or Director and other members of the office team to troubleshoot and resolve problems, maintains positive relationships with patients, practitioners, management and staff.
- Knowledge of computerized practice management systems, Windows, word processing and spreadsheets; practice management computer system experience desired;
- Ability to motivate department staff to achieve goals and establish effective working relationships; excellent communication skills;
- Ability to maintain quality control standards; ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills; a strong patient advocate
- Current California RN Licensure
- Current CPR card 3 years of clinical nursing experience
- At least two years in a supervisory role in an ambulatory clinical setting preferred.
- Internal or Family Medicine experience preferred
- BSN preferred
- Ability to maintain composure & balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.