Senior Clinical Systems Analyst, Full Time, SalariedApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 20090-977 Date posted 08/08/2023
The Clinical Systems Analyst III - Ambulatory is the functional leader and technical expert in a variety of tasks including user needs assessment, data collection and analysis, system configuration, user training, project management/coordination, and ongoing system maintenance for Ambulatory Clinical Applications. This position will provide consulting services to PHP physician offices; act as the liaison among physicians, clinical staff, practice managers/directors, ancillary departments, Information Solutions, and other departments as assigned; provide mentorship in the growth of Clinical System Analysts; and serve as a back up to the Clinical Informatics Manager. This position reports directly to the Clinical Informatics Manager.
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Strong computer skills, including online navigation and research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications-Excel, Access, Word and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and create and maintain team spirit and motivation
- Must be able to work independently to carry out work efforts
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to mentor growth of junior team members to maximize individual and department performance
- High School diploma
- Bachelor’s degree; work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- 3+ years of application analyst experience (Allscripts TouchWorks/Outpatient EHR preferred)
- Strong understanding of working in a healthcare or outpatient setting
- Experience working on project teams and being a lead role in at least 5 medium/large scale projects
- Degree as a registered nurse or other area of clinical study; work experience will be considered
- Current license or certification in a clinical specialty
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
12401 Washington Blvd.