SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST, WHITTIER, FULL TIME, DAYSApply Now Job ID 9464-977 Date posted 06/05/2020
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Work closely with the Administrative Director of FP&A and Manager of Finance on a wide range of analytical projects, covering all facets of the organization’s operations. Its purpose is to collaborate with other departments and business units across the hospitals and physician groups, and provide the tools and analysis necessary to improve decision making and performance. This position is responsible for financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting, labor productivity, key performance indicators, service line metrics reporting, statistics reporting, proforma’s, cost accounting, capitation analytics, financial system maintenance, and decision support analytics. This includes EPSi analytics modules and other analytic / decision support software, and analytics / reporting across PIH Health.
- The ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- The ability to develop financial and operational models
- The ability to develop meaningful financial and operational metrics
- The ability to effectively communicate findings and results with management and department heads
- The ability to create dashboards
- The ability to work autonomously and multi-task at all times
- The ability to review existing processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Strong computer skills
- Bachelors of Arts or Science degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a financial analyst/ decision support analyst / other analytics function.
- Prior employment in the healthcare industry
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V